Ryan Gray, Partner
Ryan Gray joined the firm in August of 2012 as an Associate Attorney and was promoted to Partner in April of 2014. Ryan received her B.A. in English from Northeastern State University in 2008. Thereafter, she graduated with honors from the University of Tulsa College of Law in December 2011. While pursuing her Juris Doctor, Ryan completed the University of Tulsa College of Law’s Sustainable Energy and Resources Law Program, which offers one of the most advanced energy, environmental, and natural resource legal educations in the nation. In addition, Ryan earned CALI Excellence for the Future Awards in Administrative Law and Taxation of Estates, Trusts, and Gifts. Ryan is admitted to practice law in Oklahoma and is a member of the Oklahoma Bar Association.
Ryan is licensed in:
- United States District Court for the Western District of Oklahoma
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma
- Supreme Court of the State of Oklahoma
- In re Estate of Kozak, 2014 OK.CIV.APP 16.
- Northeastern State University, Bachelor of Arts in English – 2008
- The University of Tulsa College of Law, Juris Doctor with Honors – 2011